Candidates who are intending to apply for UPSC CDS should have valid information on the qualification standards to stay away from the crossing out of their candidature in different cases. The directing body delivers the CDS Eligibility Criteria rules alongside its authority warning on the entryway. It is encouraged to every one of the applicants to ensure that they are qualified before filling the CDS Application Form.
For latest update on UPSC CDS exam, kindly visit sarkari result.
Candidates should be unmarried and either be:
An Indian resident, or
A subject of Bhutan, Nepal, Refugee of Tibet, who shifted India before 1962, or
A Person of the Indian Origin (PIO) who relocated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, East African nations of Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam with an aim of super durable settlement in India.
Note: Candidates having a place with (b) and (c) should give a testament of qualification given by the Indian government with an exemption for the Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
A.Indian Military Academy (IMA)-
Graduate Degree (Recognized University)
B. Tech or B.E. Certification (Engineering from perceived University)
C.Air force academy (AFA)-
B. Tech/B.E. degree
Degree (with subject Physics and Maths in 10+2 level)
Eligibility Criteria For Educational Qualification Highlights:
1. Last year competitors from the previously mentioned courses are likewise qualified to apply given they don’t have excesses. Later the competitor should give a passing endorsement inside the recommended time set by UPSC.
2. Competitors picking Army/Navy/Air Force as their best option should present a graduation/temporary authentication as verification at the hour of SSB Interview.
3. Candidates who are suspended from holding any kind of commission in the Defense Services by the Ministry of Defense are not qualified.
4. Candidates who neglect to pick up flying during the preparation in the Air Force will be caught up in Navigation/Ground Duty (Non-Tech) Branches of the IAF (exposed to the opening accessibility).
Age limit and gender criteria highlights-:
The birth declaration given should be a Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or an authentication perceived by an Indian University as comparable to Matriculation or a concentrate from a Registrar of Matriculates kept up with by a University.
Applicants should present the previously mentioned authentications demonstrating their date of birth solely after the CDS result-statement of the composing assessment.
Applicant’s date of birth referenced while applying should coordinate with the date of birth on their Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or a comparable endorsement.
No progressions concerning the date of birth will be engaged at later phases of the application interaction.
Any fluctuation in the date of the introduction of the applicant will prompt disciplinary activity by the UPSC.
-If the date of birth isn’t referenced in the above archives, competitors should present an extra report that is either a self-verified/ensured duplicate of the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination Certificate or a self-validated/guaranteed duplicate of an endorsement from the Principal of the Institution from where the up-and-comer has passed the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination with a record of their affirmation.
Physical or medical criteria
The Medical Board of UPSC will analyze the whole body, everything being equal, to check in case they are arranged to work under military spending. So the possibility must check on the off chance that they follow all actual standard rules set by UPSC.
Just the individuals who are actually and intellectually fit according to UPSC rules will be qualified for confirmation.
1. Applicants with super durable body tattoos on their inward side of the elbow to the wrist and on the opposite side of the palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand may be qualified. Tattoos on some other piece of the body will prompt preclusion.
Applicants should be liberated from any infection or incapacity for the proficient exhibition of CDS obligations.
2. Applicants should fulfill visual and hearing guidelines set by UPSC. The principles may differ contingent upon the job you are applying for.
3. Male candidates with a base status of 157.5 cms (157 cms for Navy and 162.5 cms for Air Force) and ladies with base tallness of 152 cms will be qualified for the CDS 2 assessment.
4. Mal-advancement or weakness of bone and joint capacities will prompt exclusion of the candidate.
5. The history of anxiety attacks will likewise prompt candidature disappointment.
6. Competitors should be restoratively equipped for going through preparing and military obligations of the Armed Forces.
7. Any deformations or anomalies in the body will prompt the ineligibility of the applicant.