A high-speed internet connection requirement of every single user in this digital world. Without internet connectivity. We can’t manage our online work. So for a high-speed connection, If you are using a traditional router. Then it’s time to replace your old router with a Belkin wireless range router. This is an advanced router that has many features. That makes your internet connection range as well as a wide range. In this wireless router, you will get 4 ethernet ports that allow you wired connection and a small WPS button. By using this you can easily configure your wireless devices securely without sharing passwords. It allows WPA, WPA-2 PSK security, and MU-MIMO technology.
The Belkin wireless router performed very well. It transmits the signal over a large area and covers all the dead zones. If you want to configure your router using an online web browser. Then you just need to access the administration login panel by using the default IP Address. This is a dual-band router that supports 2.4 and 5 GHz SSID. That enhances the network faster and a stable internet connection. The built-in 2 antennas catch the wireless signal of your home router and offer a fast speed to your device. You need to enter the Belkin login IP in the URL box of the web browser to access the admin page and complete the Belkin wireless router setup. So here are some simple ways to make a login.
The Belkin wireless dual-band router is an advanced wireless system. That offers a high-speed network and a wide range of coverage. In order to complete the configuration, you can use the wireless online browsing method. To do this you need to connect your device with the wireless router using an ethernet cable. Then, open any web browser and type the default IP address to make login follow the steps :
- Unpack your Belkin wireless router and connect your device with your Belkin router directly using an ethernet cable.
- Carefully connect the DSL line and power adapter in the working electric outlet and turn “ON” your Belkin wireless range router.
- Now open any web browser on your same device. In which your router is connected with an ethernet cable.
- In the top address bar type Belkin login IP address and search for it. Automatically a new login interface will appear on your computer screen.
- Enter the login username and passkey. (Printed on the manual)
- After login, you can make changes and configure your wireless router easily. Follow the setup wizard to configure your wireless router.
This is a common issue that will be faced by users in order to fix the issue, You need to ensure your device is connected with the Belkin router network wirelessly or using a wired connection. You can’t open the admin login panel of your wireless router by using the mobile data or over any wireless network. So here are some troubleshooting steps to fix it.
- Use the correct IP address to access the Belkin router login page. You can not access it without connecting with your router network.
- Wait for some time due to the server being down. Or the login page is under maintenance. Wait and try again after a few hours.
- If still the problem is not solved. You need to check your web browser compatibility. uIf your web browser is not compatible, open the login page. Enable the pop-up notification if it disabled.
- Clear all the web browser history. By opening the chrome browser enter ctrl+h to access the history and clear it. As well as delete all the cookies or cache.
- Update your web browser if it’s corrupted or outdated.
If all the mentioned steps do not work. And the problem still persists: you need to perform a factory reset. It will resolve your issue. But you have lost all your configured and saved settings of your wireless extender. Follow the steps to reset your Belkin router.
- Power “ON ” your Belkin router by connecting its power adaptor into a working electrical outlet.
- Press the “RESET” button of your wireless router and wait for some time. Your wireless router will automatically enter the factory reset mode.
All the data will be set as default. You must configure your wireless router once again. After completing the reset process.