Manali Tour Package From Chandigardh
Any season is the best time to visit this god’s valley, heavenly weather at Manali is the best therapy for the fatigued mind and soul. This scenic place is blessed by nature and an abundance of beauty. There is a mixed bag for adventure lovers and nature admirers. The serene touch of spirituality makes this place more divine. To spend a holiday with your loved ones and family this place is a perfect getaway. There is everything for everyone in one place. You can make many memorable memories under the stars and long walks on the icy carpet.
Route: Chandigarh,Manali,Rohtang pass,Chandigarh
Duration: 3 days/2nights
Starting at: Chandigarh
Must To Do Things In Manali
- In the tour, Manali try Momos of cafe Miraki
- Experience the river rafting at Beas Kund
- Have epinephrine shot with parasailing, paragliding, skiing in Solang valley
- At Rohtang Pass drive through the ice walls on the road
How to Reach
By Air: If time is your constraint then the easiest way to reach Chandidargh is by Air and from Chandigarh Airport there is good connectivity across the country.
By Bus: A public transport facility from Chandigarh is also very convenient for those who want to travel by road. The Chandigarh transport undertaking has good connectivity in the state and union territory.
By Rail: Railway also has a good frequency and connectivity to other states in the country.
Manali Tour Package From Chandigarh Itinerary
Day 1: Manali Religious places
- Once you arrive at Manali from Chandigarh you will have a nice stay in a decent hotel and take some rest there.
- Then start for sightseeing tour for Manali
- The first spot in Manali is a beautiful temple of Hadimba Devi amidst nature.
- The second religiously important spot is the Manu temple, sage Manu who was believed to be the creator of the human race.
- Another spiritual spot that is famous for Buddhism is the Tibetan Monastery where you can shop for some handcrafted material, carpet.
- As the sun sets return back to the hotel
- Have a super delicious hot meal and overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 2: Explore Solang Valley and Rohtang pass
- Have a refreshing heavy breakfast and will head towards Solang valley
- Those who are adventure lovers get ready with all their enthusiasm and adventure gears to explore this valley.
- The Gondola ride at the top of the mountains is the major attraction to see the entire picture-perfect view from the top.
- In summer rolling on the green carpet is fun with the Zorbing experience.
- Proceed for the magnificent Rohtang pass by paying some extra charges there one can visit small villages and enjoy the beauty.
Day 3:Return Journey to Chandigarh
- Have breakfast in the morning and get ready to say bye-bye to this Himalayan beauty.
- Keep your luggage in the hotel locker room and try your shopping hands on the Mall road.
- After having a city vibe of Manali head for the return journey to Chandigarh.
- Accommodation as per the package selected
- Buffet breakfast and dinner
- Driver cum guide
- All toll taxes, driver allowance
- Comfortable vehicle
Know Before You Start Journey
- Any entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing are not included
- Any personal expenses are not included
- Any drink like alcohol, aerated or mineral water not included
- The extra adventure activity, ropeway, cable car charges are not included.
- Any extra meals which are not mentioned in the itinerary are not included
The package tour from Chandigarh is really a worthwhile experience for the northside people and for Delhites, enjoy your stay enclosed by the hills. A will be packed with a lot of adventurous activities and nights can be spent in any cafe. Lip-smacking food options are available at Mall road which is located at the heart of Manali. The short and sweet surprise trip can be planned at this unparalleled beauty of Himalaya. In every season one can plan a trip to this place and experience uniqueness. Manali will never give a dull moment in the journey. Head back with a lot of refreshing memories of this scenic place.
For additional information, visit the Local Digital Business.